|How to Participate?
With any purchase of the following in a single receipt to stand a chance to win on weekly basis one (1) x Limited Edition Asahi Sense Tokyo T-Shirt (“Special Prize”) and end of promotion one (1) x A Trip to Tokyo for Two (“Grand Prize”).
- 1 tower of Asahi; or
- 1 bucket of Asahi; or
- 3 full pints of Asahi; or
- 6 half pints of Asahi
- Submission of Entry is through scanning of QR code on the POSM only.
- Participant is required to complete the following steps: -
- Write your name (as per IC No.) and IC No. on the front side of each proof of purchase (“Receipt”). Must be clear and readable.
- Scan on the QR code on POSM to be directed to the microsite submission.
- Fill up the following details for Submission of Entry: -
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Submission of proof of purchase (“Receipt”)
- Participants need to safe keep the original Receipt for verification and redemption purposes.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only through instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’ (“Qualified Submission”).
|Selection of Winner and Prize Redemption
- 1. There are 1,003 prizes to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
- 2. Special Prize x 1,000 unit
- 3. Grand Prize x 3 unit
- 4. Weekly allocation of the Prizes for the Promotion are as follows:
||SPECIAL PRIZE QUANTITY
- For Special Prize (“Winners”) selection, it will be selected on a weekly basis. A random number generator website will be used to draw the winners. Week 1 to 8, winners are selected with the 1st to 120th number while Week 9, winner are selected with the 1st to 40th from number generator.
For Grand Prize winners selection, it will be selected at the end of the promotion period. A random number generator website will be used to draw the winners. The 1st to 3rd number from number generator will be selected as Grand Prize winners.
- The Grand Prizes shall be in a form of a travel voucher subject to further terms and conditions by the appointed traveling agency. Winners shall be solely responsible for any arrangement or perusal of the travel voucher with the traveling agency.
- Selected Winners will be awarded subject to the Winners’ answer to the Organizer’s question. Failure to answer the question will result in the prizes being forfeited by the Organizer.
- Each Winner may win one (1) Special Prize throughout the Promotion Period. Winners for Special Prize may win a Grand Prize.
- The Prize(s) is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prize(s) not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participants from the Promotion without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Promotion terms and conditions.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) involved to redeem or collect the prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
|Notification of Winners & Redemption Period
- Receipt submission of the Prize must be made before 31 August, 2022. Failing which, any submission shall not be entertained.
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete. Winners will be informed of their win and advise on what prizes that they have won as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the prizes.
- Winners will be notified within 30 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
- The winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the rights to substitute the winner with subsequent name on the list.
- No substitution or transfer of Prize(s) by the Winner is permitted. The Organizer shall not be liable for any additional or incidental costs, taxes, expenses, charges, fees, losses or damage that may arise. The Organizer and its agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from the Prize(s).
- In the event the Organiser finds the presented receipt is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to disqualify the Winner and forfeit the Prize(s) from the Winner without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- 8. Once submitted, the Receipt is no longer valid for any other on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Receipt.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute the prize or redemption item with that of similar value at any time with or without prior notice.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion at any time.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal or correspondence will be entertained